July 7, 2017
- Letter to Congress: Request to Sign-On to Congressional Letter to CMS on Access to DME for Medicare Beneficiaries in Rural Areas.
- Letter to Congress: Request to Sign-On to Congressional Letter to CMS on Patient Access to Durable Medical Equipment and Related Services, 26 Members signed on.
- Letter to Congress: Support for Medicare Beneficiary Access to Speech Generating Devices and Eye Tracking Accessories, 30 Members signed on.
- Letter to Congress: Request to Cosponsor S. 794, the Local Coverage and Determination Clarification Act, 33 Members signed on.
- Letter to Congress:Access to Assistive Devices under ACA Replacement Legislation, 34 Members signed on.
- Letter to HHS Secretary: Urging permanent exemption of Complex Rehab Technology (CRT) wheelchairs and components for people with disabilities and chronic conditions from Medicare’s Competitive Bidding pricing before July 1, 2017, 29 Members signed on.
- Letter to Senate and House Leadership: Please Pass H.R. 1361/S. 486 This Year—Ensuring Access to Complex Rehab Technology (CRT) Wheelchairs and Components for Medicare beneficiaries with Disabilities and Chronic Conditions, 29 Members signed on.
- Comments to CMS Active Administrator: Section 427 of the Benefits Improvement and Protection Act of 2000 (BIPA). Steering Committee only.